We had an interesting day with Lucas. First of all, I found him this morning sprawled out on the counter drinking water from the faucet. I would have been happy to have given him a cup of water if he asked but he's a do-it-yourself kind of guy. Later, Jeff found him in the den standing in Brice's pack and play coloring on the wall. Then just before nap Lucas was complaining about having popcorn in his nose and I brushed him off thinking he was being silly. But he kept talking about it so finally I looked in his nose. Sure enough, there was a popcorn kernel lodged in his nose! WHO PUTS POPCORN KERNELS UP THEIR NOSE???? Apparently, Lucas does. Jeff and I tried to get it out ourselves and ended up pushing it further up. We called our "family doctor" (aka our good friend Joey) and he instructed us on how to dislodge the kernel. What a day!!! Now both the boys are in bed and Jeff is grilling hamburgers! Time to relax and watch the Super Bowl!
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Ok, this is hysterical! Lucas sure is ALL boy! I'm sure there is never a dull moment with him. Priceless moments!
That is hilarious!!!
Ha! I love it! Lucas is craaazy! I love the new blog. I will be a follower!
Post a Comment