Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 19, 2010

Looking Back

My dear friend Tia is in labor right now with her second daughter! Tia lived across the street from us in Greenwood and her oldest daughter, Bethany, is 4 months older than Lucas. We would get together practically every day and all became best buds. Lucas and I miss Tia and Bethany everyday. I'm sad that Brice and Baby Patrick #2 won't have the same experiences Lucas and Bethany had but I know they will be great friends too. Tia and I often joke we might have 2 Wiersma/Patrick weddings in the future since I have 2 boys and she has 2 girls. As I wait on the news of Tia's second beautiful daughter's arrival, I have been remembering the times Lucas and Bethany (and Tia and I) shared. It was so much fun looking at all these pictures again!
January 2008

May 2008

August 2008


September 2008



October 2008


October 2008



Halloween 2008



Summer 2009


Summer 2009


Summer 2009


October 2009


December 2009
Update: Welcome to the world, Lydia Hopkins Patrick! Congratulations Joey, Tia, and Bethany!

1 comment:

Tia said...

awwww, sweet babies! Still in labor and this post was just what I needed to get me re-energized