
We had a great trip to Newark, Ohio last week to visit Jeff's family. We played in the snow (about 2 feet of it!), Brice got to meet his great grandfathers, and Lucas loved playing with his older cousins Jacob and Jillian. Thank you Nana and Poppy for your hospitality! We miss our Ohio family already!

Lucas and I ready to hit the slopes! Being from the south, I had never seen so much snow!

Knee deep in snow!

Jeff and Lucas go for a ride!

So much fun!

Poppy blazes a trail!

Jeff's older brother Chris and his wife Kirsten

Jacob, Jeff, Lucas, and Jillian climb the steep hill! Jeff's parents front yard was perfect for sledding!

WHEEEEE!!! Jacob, Lucas, Jillan and I take a ride!

Chris, the snow model

It was a struggle getting back up the hill!

Lucas going solo! He loved the snow!

Jeff about to take Jacob out!

Jeff and I

Chris and Jeff! We missed Ryan, but he was busy coaching the Williams College Ephs to victory!

Kirsten and Poppy take a turn!

Sweet Jillian

Brice was lucky enough to stay inside where it was warm and snuggle with Nana!

He didn't know what he was missing!

Sweet Brice was such a good boy on the trip!

Brice and Lucas with their Great Grandpa Don and Margaret!

Grandpa Don and Margaret loving on Brice. I love this picture!

Brice would like to thank his Uncle David and Caroline for the baby sack that kept him warm in chilly Ohio!

Jacob, Jillian, and Lucas watching the Opening Ceremony of the Olympics. Jacob was so excited about the Olympics because he is doing a program about them at school. They stayed up until midnight to see the torch lit. Yes, even Lucas!!!

Brice and his Great Grandpa Chuck

I wish Poppy was in this picture and it would have been 4 generations of Wiersma men!
No comments:
Post a Comment