Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Fun in the Sun!

The weather was so beautiful today! Lucas and I spent all afternoon outside playing in the sunshine. I love spring and summer because Lucas runs around outside all day and crashes at night. He sleeps so well! We look forward to the wonderful weather the rest of the week and this weekend!
Lucas is coming after me with water!
Turning the slide into a water slide!

My little stud!

Brice came out when he woke up from his nap. Do you see Lucas in the background with that red cup? Just after I took this picture, Lucas came over and dumped a cup of water on Brice. Such a kind big brother.

1 comment:

Libba and Lewis said...

Precious pictures!! Lucas is a little stud and I LOVE that picture of Brice!! Sweet boys.