
We went to Lizzie's 5th birthday party on Saturday at Welcome Ranch. It was so much fun celebrating Lizzie's birthday. I can't believe she's already 5! Lucas loved riding the horses.

Grandaddy lifts Lucas to pet a horse.

Granddaddy had just spun Lucas around and he was dizzy!

When it was time for Lucas to get off the horse after his first ride, he held up his hand and told the girl, "Not yet." He had to get used to taking turns on the horses! I think this horse is Tater.

Lizzie, the cowgirl! Check out those shiny pink boots!

Lucas on Chocolate. He really preferred the big horses but I wanted to get a picture of him on cute Chocolate!

Lucas really wanted to ride with the birthday girl!

Lucas and Lizzie could become the world's tallest jockeys!

Mummy helped keep Brice warm.
We can't wait to go back to Welcome Ranch!
2 comments:
What a fun place to have a party!! I love little Chocolate..he is so cute!:) Looks like y'all had a fun weekend!!
That is SO MUCH FUN! Did Jeff get to ride Chocolate? Haha! Whatta site that would be.
Post a Comment