Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Way to Go, Uncle Ryan!

Jeff has been in Salem, VA this weekend for the Division 3 Final Four. His younger brother Ryan is the assistant coach at Williams College and they made it to the championship! Although they lost a close game this afternoon, it is such an accomplishment to have gotten so far. Williams has had such a successful season this year and I'm sure it's all thanks to Ryan's coaching expertise. :) Brice, Lucas, and I are sorry we didn't make it to yesterday and today's games but we watched the game today on Tv and the boys were sporting their Williams gear Ryan sent them. We look forward to many more championship games in Ryan's coaching career!
The boys and I have missed Jeff and we are glad he's on his way home now! Thank you, Jessica, for keeping us company last night!
Also, I want to thank Ryan in advance for the basketball scholarships he will give the boys when they are ready to go to college. It pays to have a b-ball coach in the family! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i would love t have hem but i doubt i could put up with their parents.