Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 23, 2010

Naked as a Jaybird!

This is how I have found Lucas various times this week multiple times a day...
NAKED! This child will not keep his clothes on. He loves being naked. Most of the time he comes and finds me wherever I am and pops out and says "Ta Da" like he's done something awesome. The first time that happened, I about died. It was hilarious. Sometimes though, I will just find him playing in the nude, like this morning.

Making a "funny face"

Who needs clothes???


I was hoping that the nakedness would lead to some successful potty training but unfortunately this morning he peed all over the floor in the playroom. He said, "I didn't make it to the potty, Mama." I'm not sure I believe that he tried to make it to the bathroom though.

At least wild man's comfortable in his own skin!!!

1 comment:

Tia said...

Should these be on the internet???!!??