Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Playdate with Porter!

Whitney and Porter came to visit yesterday afternoon. We all had such a good time together. Lucas and Porter played so well together and Whitney and I enjoyed chatting in the sunshine. Brice slept most of the time. (He always misses out on all the fun, poor thing!) I wish we could get together everyday!
It was a great day to play in the water!

Lucas and Porter playing at the sand table!

The next generation of "Bush" and "Tree" enjoying animal crackers Whitney brought. When Whitney and I were growing up, her dad called us "Tree" (me) and "Bush" (Whitney) because of our big differences in height. Now we can continue the tradition with P and Lu! :)
More fun with the water!
Thank you so much for coming, Whitney and Porter!! Come back soon!!

1 comment:

Libba and Lewis said...

So cute! They are precious together. Looks like so much fun playing in the water!