Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Midweek Update

I'm getting slack on updating my blog so I thought I'd give an update on what's going on with us and include some recent pictures. This weekend we are getting our house painted!! Finally! We didn't paint before we moved in and have been putting it off and putting it off. Well, no longer! Our painter, Juan, is coming this weekend to give our house some color. We are so tired of looking at the white walls! I'm so excited about it. We will head to Greenville to stay at my parents house while Juan beautifies our home. My friend Jennifer recommended Juan who did a great job on her house and is very reasonable.
Brice has been fussy this week because he is getting his top 2 teeth. He is so pitiful. I was just telling my friend Libba last week that he is never fussy, even when he was getting his bottom 2 teeth. Well, I have to retract my statement. Bless his heart. These top 2 teeth are giving him a hard time. Fortunately for me though, it hasn't interrupted his sleep at all. I can't wait to see his smile with his new top teeth! He will look so grown up!
Lucas continues to do awesome using the potty. He hasn't had an accident since the first couple days of training! He's even dry in the morning! He obviously was ready.
Who doesn't like hanging out in their undies?? My happy boys love it...

Lucas and I went to Greenville Monday morning to meet Tia and Bethany at the Children's Museum. We had a great time. I got a babysitter for Brice so it was nice to have an outing with just Lu and I.
Lucas mans the cockpit while Bethany looks on...

Jeff and I received a homeade ice cream maker as a wedding gift and we had never opened it after all these years until Sunday afternoon! We made homeade strawberry frozen yogurt and Lucas was a big help. It was so yummy on a hot afternoon.

We let Lucas stay up for Lebron's big decision last week.

I caught Lucas trying to reach the suckers he gets as treats after he uses the potty. Check out this child's wingspan. Lucas' arms are SO long.

Jeff and Brice after Brice's first run in the stroller! Jeff loves taking his boys running with him.

Lucas had his first dentist appointment a couple of weeks ago with Dr. Carpenter. He has been my dentist since I was little! Lucas did great and wasn't scared at all.

No comments: