Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

First Day of School!

We had a busy morning this morning getting both boys ready for school! Gone are the lazy days of summer and I am glad! I am ready to get back in the swing of things. Lucas was excited to be starting 3 year old preschool and had a great day. He loves school and I hope it's always like that. He will be going Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9-12. I had to wake poor Brice up so I could give him his bottle and cereal before we left. He is going to Mother's Morning Out on Monday and Wednesday from 9-12. He didn't fuss when I dropped him off and when I picked him up, they said he did great. He was so happy to see me. He did sleep 45 minutes while he was there. Both boys got great naps this afternoon. Preschool is great for everyone, kids and Mom!!!
The big 3 year old eating the breakfast of champions, chocolate chip cookie dough pop tart and chocolate milk (haha)

Sweet Brice popped right up when I went in his room. He is squinting since I turned the light on right away to get a picture. Brice always goes with the flow with a smile on his face!
Lucas looks like he could be going to 1st grade!!
My boys are growing up!
The Wiersma boys are looking forward to a wonderful school year filled with learning and fun! :)

No comments: