Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 7, 2010

The Picture of Peace!

None of my boys have been feeling their best the past few days. Jeff, Lucas, and Brice all have runny noses and coughs. Luckily, I haven't caught the bug and hopefully won't. Jeff and Lucas were just watching Bee Movie on the couch and I was upstairs folding clothes. I came down to get some water and this is what I found. Jeff often falls asleep on the couch but Lucas doesn't typically fall asleep anywhere but his bed. He must be worn out. Brice is getting his nap up in his crib. My house is so unusually quiet right now! Haha!
My parents are coming at 4:30 today so Jeff and I can go to dinner and a movie. We are going to see The Other Guys with Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg. Jeff really wants to see it and he never really wants to see anything! I'm excited because I just love going to the movies. We haven't decided where were are going to dinner but probably one of our favorites, Outback. We are looking forward to have a night out! Guess I'll have to wake Jeff and Lucas up in a little while!

1 comment:

poppy said...

Yesterday, Erskine Admissions office called about Jeff’s immunization records. The woman in admissions said they had a copy of the record in Jeff’s permanent record and could mail a copy. She needed Jeff’s current mailing address. She then asked, “Is Jeff the young man that married Anna, you know the basketball player?” Apparently, at Erskine, Jeff is the young man that married Anna