Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 3, 2010

FINALLY!!!

So everyone knows about the note Lucas had in his bag Monday. I didn't mention that there was another note in his bag Wednesday saying Lucas went to time out for pushing Anna. And that he needed to be reminded NOT to pick up the "black stuff" on the playground. So I was not expecting good things when I picked Lu up from school today, especially since he was exhausted from staying up late last night for football. Well, I was wrong!! We finally had a good report! This was in his bag...

YAY! YAY! YAY! Thank the lord. Mrs. Ryan apparently made a big deal out of it too because there was an Excellent Day! bookmark in his bag as well. He says he is going to put it in his Polar Express book.
P.S. Mrs. Ryan told me in the carpool line that this note and the bookmark were put in his bag before his class was sitting in the hall waiting to be picked up and Lucas proceeded to "hit Cuyler upside his head" over and over again and they had to be separated.
UGHHHHHHHH!
OH LUCAS, YOU WERE SO CLOSE!!!!!!!!!! :)

1 comment:

Julie said...

Ok, I'm laughing so hard at the p.s part!!! Good job, Lucas!! We will just go with the good report:)