Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy Labor Day and Jeff's Big News!

Hope everyone is enjoying their long, Labor Day weekend! Unfortunately, poor Jeff has had to work Saturday, Sunday, and today so he hasn't had a weekend at all! Bummer! Here are a few pictures from the weekend...

Baby Brice fresh out of the bath! I combed his hair back and it stuck straight up!

Lucas had been asleep yesterday for 2 hours so I decided to go upstairs and wake him up. This is what I found! He had a great nap on the floor!

Mr. Into Everything pulled over the ficus!!

Now for Jeff's big news!!!!!

Jeff is going back to school to get his MBA from South Carolina this fall!!! He always wanted to get his Masters after college but went overseas to play basketball instead then got married then had children so it was always on the back burner. Not anymore! Jeff has orientation in Columbia on Saturday and classes start next week. His classes will be on Tuesday and Thursday evenings in Greenville. I am so proud of him. Jeff always goes above and beyond to better himself and make sacrifices for our family. He is such a hard worker and gives 100% in everything he does. He is so dedicated to his job and his family and I'm sure school will be no different.

We are so glad that Grandaddy will no longer be the only official Gamecock in the family!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Great news about Jeff...Chris told me about it yesterday. I should have called you, we went to the park yesterday. I figured Jeff was off...Chris worked as well.

I just had to document about Ava as a reminder on the days she isn't acting so sweet:)