Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Nana and Poppy Visit!

Jeff's parents visited from Ohio last weekend and it was so good to have them here. Nana and Poppy brought the boys lots of new toys that have kept them busy all week. Lucas has been asking why Nana and Poppy had to go back to Ohio ever since they left!
Bricey Boy loves Poppy's mustache!

Jeff and Poppy in the recliners watching Ohio State get a big win!

I love this picture of Nana and Brice! So sweet!

Lucas and Poppy are so silly.

Thanks for everything, Nana and Poppy! We miss you already and can't wait to see you again at Thanksgiving!!!

3 comments:

poppy said...

Nana and I had the best time. Nana was very happy the boys loved their birthday gifts; trains, track, blocks, abacusus, and soft socer ball. Grudgingly, Lucas finally agreed some of the toys were Brice's. Although Lucas didn't exactly identify which toys were Brice's. I enjoyed laying track and stacking blocks to be knocked nover like dominos.

poppy said...

Nana and I were watching football, when we remebered a comment made by Lucas. During the UGA/USC, Lucas saw a USC receiver try to make diving catch but dropped the ball. Of course the play was replayed. Seeing the replay, Lucas said "Look, he dropped the ball again." Which was very observant and funny.

poppy said...

Gave a printed a copy of your blog to Popa Chuck and Doris. They loved both the pictures and the commentary.