Halloween was bittersweet for us this year. Mummy's memorial service was held Sunday afternoon. It was a wonderful service with beautiful hymns, meaningful scipture readings, and personal stories about her. She would have loved it. It was a true celebration of her amazing life. I am at peace knowing that Mummy is in heaven reunited with her God and beloved Pop. I will miss her forever.
We got back to Anderson around 6 or 6:30 and both boys slept on the way home so they were ready to trick or treat. We ate a quick supper and headed out for goodies!
Mama with Captain Lucas and Baby Yoda
Daddy with Captain Lucas and Baby Yoda
Sweet Baby Yoda
Lucas is saying, "Enough with the pictures, Mama! Let's GO!"
The guys sorting the loot!
Our neighborhood had trick or treated Saturday night while we were in Greenville for Mummy's visitation so we headed to another neighborhood, Cobbs Glenn, and had a blast. It's an awesome neighborhood for trick or treating. Lucas went from house to house and wouldn't let Jeff and I go up with him to the house. He's so independent and defnintely not shy. What a big boy! Brice enjoyed looking at all the other trick or treaters while riding in his red car. A lot of people commented on how cute Yoda was! I look forward to many more fun Halloweens in the years to come.





No comments:
Post a Comment