DECORATE FOR CHRISTMAS! What else??? The boys and I had so much fun passing the time this morning because we got the house decorated for Christmas! Some people may say its too early but not me! I always decorate early anyway because I like to have the house decorated when we get home from Ohio and this weekend will be spent in Columbia on Saturday and packing on Sunday and we leave Monday so this morning was the perfect time to do it! So we turned on the Christmas music and pulled down all of our Christmas loot and got to work.
TA-DA!!! Lucas was such a huge help with the tree. (NOT) We will get a real tree that the boys can pick out to go in the playroom when we get back from Ohio.





1 comment:
Ok, I thought I was bad! I decorate NO LATER than the day after Thanksgiving. You are really an early bird! Looks pretty though. I love this time of year!
Post a Comment