Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Polar Express, Round 1

Lucas and I went to Greenwood today for our first of 2 Polar Express activities. Next weekend we are going to Bryson City, NC, to ride on a train to the "North Pole". The train in Greenwood didn't move but it was still such a treat for Lucas. He had such a good time. We loved hanging out with our old Greenwood crew.
Tia and I before we left. I'm always so busy taking pics of the children I barely have any pics of just us. I'm definitely putting this one in a frame!
On our way to the train! I love this picture of Bethany.
Lucas ringing the train bell! Such a treat! All the kids got a chance to ring the bell before we boarded the train.
Lucas getting his ticket hole-punched by the conductor just like in the movie. He was so pumped!
The Northlake foursome aka Austin, Bethany, Hannah Grace, and Lucas enjoying cookies and popcorn waiting on the movie to start. They showed about 15 minutes of the movie and then we went outside for hot chocolate (It was really just chocolate milk and Tia was real upset about that. We stopped at Starbucks on the way home so Tia and I could get a real hot chocolate!) and a magic show.
Lucas got to visit with Santa!
Bethany and Lucas on our way out.
Each child got a bell when they got off the train and a bag of goodies that included an ornament, coloring book, and plenty of candy. Despite the cold, everyone had a great time. We are now looking forward to next weekends Polar Express!! Lucas is a lucky boy. Jeff and Brice will join us for that trip. Yay!

No comments: