As Brice and I walked Beckham this afternoon and Lucas rode his bike beside us, I thought to myself how grown up Lucas is becoming. I can't believe he is old enough to ride his bike around the block! I don't know if it's because he is so tall or because his hair is so long right now, but lately he seems so old! He is growing up too fast! He is such a bright, handsome boy full of personality. I was able to sub for his teacher in his class this morning and it was so special seeing him interact with all his sweet friends. He was such a good boy. (Although he did get put in time out in the gym for tackling 2 of his friends... so typical! He is a good, but rough boy!) Here are some recent pictures of Lucas...
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Anna, so good to meet you at Libba's last night! Check out that I added you to my daily reads! So glad to know we can be blog buddies! Your boys are precious and I can't wait to learn ALL about them! Happy Blogging!
Kasie
Post a Comment