I think the Flu has hit the Wiersma household! Yesterday morning, Brice woke up in a bed soaked in throw up and then was real weak and tired acting yesterday. This morning, sure enough, he woke up in a bed soaked in throw up again. (I have loved starting out the past 2 days cleaning up throw up!!!) Today he has a slight fever and is pretty fussy. He is sleeping even more than he usually does and for those of you that know sweet Brice, that is a LOT of sleep. I'm thinking that his cough is making him throw up at night. He isn't throwing up during the day. We got together with some friends last Thursday and one of the girls has had the flu since Sunday! I feel so bad for him. He hasn't been sick at all for 15 months, which is pretty good. Hopefully, he will be on the mend soon and that Jeff, Lucas, and I won't get sick! We are tired of being cooped up in this house!
Brice enjoying a snack of jello and watered-down gatorade! Yum.





No comments:
Post a Comment