Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter from the Wiersmas!


Lucas' class at his Easter party!






Lucas and Brice at our church egg hunt















Lucas had a basket full!

















Dad and Brice looking for eggs.












All the awesome children of Central Pres!











Lucas and Mama


















The Easter Bunny came!!















The Wiersma brothers have to have a Too Tall chocolate bunny!



















Lucas was so pumped about Buzz Lightyear!















The boys checking out their loot!


Breakfast of Champions: Vanilla sprinkle pop tart with some chocolate and jelly beans on the side!

My boys in their Easter finest!









The boys and I with the Easter bunny

Jeff and I

Joseph, Caroline, and Tara

Jeff, Lucas, and David

Lizzie and Lucas


1 comment:

lasttwin said...

Your boys are SO adorable! Where did you get those shoes for the boys? I have been looking for a pair for Mr. Bradley.

Sarah Lucas