HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY, LUCAS!
Lucas turned 4 May 9th and we had a great day celebrating. I can't believe he is 4. Time sure is flying. My 4 year old woke up and had his favorite breakfast, donuts, and then headed to school. My friend Kristin and I brought a special snack for the class because her daughter Elainey's birthday is May 9th too. The kids enjoyed cheese cubes, blueberries, cake cookies, and lemonade.
Lucas had his 4 year old check up yesterday! He weighs 41 pounds (80th %) and is 44.5 inches tall (off the charts). The nurse said he looks like a 6 year old! He had to get his finger pricked and 4 shots. He didn't mind getting his finger pricked but was not happy about the shots. After the first one, the nurse, Jeff, and I had to hold him down for the other 3. He kept yelling at the nurse, "NO! Don't do it! NO!" He was fine after they were over. He's pretty tough.





No comments:
Post a Comment