Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Lucas' End of the Year Program!

It's officially summer! We had Lucas' end of the year program yesterday. Mrs. Ryan had asked me to help out before the program and to sit with the class in the sanctuary. Jeff came along to help too. All the kids love when Jeff comes around. I don't think they have ever seen someone so tall! Lucas did great as always. The 3 year olds sang Jesus Loves the Little Children, The Wise Men Built a House Upon the Rock, She'll be Coming Around the Mountain, Bringing Home a Baby Bumblebee, and Down be the Station. I always love seeing him perform. We got a babysitter for Brice so we didn't have to worry about him. Mummy came to see the program too and loved seeing Lucas sing. After the program, Lucas, his buddy Carter, his mom Susan and I went out to lunch to celebrate the start of summer! Such a fun day!

Jeff reading to Lucas and Anna before the program

Lucas during an animated performance
The 3 year olds, Lucas is on the back right. Him and his friend Elainey are hitting each other with their guitars!!

Lucas, Mrs, Ryan, and Carter

Lucas and I celebrating the start of summer at Matty's!

Carter and Susan



I can't believe I have a child that is going to be in 4 year old kindergarden!

No comments: