Last weekend I headed to Columbia to celebrate Carolyn's 3oth birthday. A big group of us have been planning this celebration for months and months as a surprise for one of our very dear friends. It was very hard for me to keep it from Carolyn but it was all worth it Saturday night. She thought we were going to dinner but we blindfolded her (much to her dismay--she was not happy about this) and we headed to Carolina Park where her closest friends and family were waiting. She was shocked and so grateful. We celebrated all night with BBQ, beer, and one of Carolyn's favorite bands from college, Five Way Friday. It definitely was a night to remember. Happy 3oth, Carolyn!
The birthday girl and I






1 comment:
Hey ABW! I am just checking up on all the blogs, haven't looked in MONTHS! Love this post and all of the others. Your boys are so handsome!! Glad I got to catch up on y'all for a minute. XOXO to you, Slida, Lucas, and Brice
Post a Comment