We had a great Easter weekend. The weather was great so we spent most of the time outside. On Sunday, the Easter Bunny brought goodies and Mummy, Granddaddy, Joseph, Tara, and Lizzie came for Easter dinner.
Granddaddy had fun throwing the football to Lucas and Lizzie.



Lucas and Lizzie had fun swinging!

Crazy cousins!

Action shot!

Brice likes Mummy's singing!
What would Easter be like without dying Easter eggs?

Concentrating so hard on the egg decorating.

Giving Dad orders!

Brice and Lucas in their Sunday best.


I don't know why he is singing Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes while I'm trying to take his picture.

I struggled to get a good picture of the boys.

Sweet Brice on Easter morning

Lucas covered in chocolate. He had candy for breakfast Sunday morning.

So excited about Alvin and the Chipmunks, the Squeakquel!

The Easter Bunny came! Lucas is checking out his goodies.
No comments:
Post a Comment