Lucas had his spring break a couple of weeks ago and boy did we have a big time. Just kidding! It wasn't that much different than a regular week since Lu only goes to school 2 days a week. Here are some highlights of a 2 year old's wild Spring Break!
Since the neighborhood pool isn't open yet and the first few days of the week were almost 90 degrees, Jeff brought us a pool to enjoy on his lunch break Monday. Lucas is such a fish, just like his Mom. We both love to swim so much. He even rigged up a homeade diving board! (a plant stand from the patio)
Lucas, Brice, and I spent a day with Tia, Bethany and Lydia.
I know this picture is such a pitiful sight but I had to take it. Lucas is in time out after I found he had drawn all over his body with PERMANENT marker. I mean ALL OVER. This picture does not do his artwork justice. It was even on his back! AND the floor and couch in the playroom. WHAT IS HE THINKING?? You may wonder how he had access to a permanent marker. Well, when you have a 2 year old the size of a 5 year old who climbs like it's his job, he has access to pretty much anything in the house unfortunately.
And no, I'm not potting training Brice. But at the rate Lucas is going, Brice may be potty trained first. Lucas has zero interest in using the potty. ZERO. We have tried rewarding him with M and M's, aiming at animal crackers, and last week, putting Brice on the potty. We are struggling. Lucas is going to be the world's biggest non-potty trained kid. He may already be.
So there you have it! An exciting Spring Break 2010 for the Wiersmas! Can't wait for next year. Contact me if you want the T-Shirt!





No comments:
Post a Comment