We had Brice's 6 month check up this morning! 6 MONTHS OLD. HALF A YEAR. I can't believe it. His first year is going by so fast. Way faster than Lucas'. Brice is doing great. He was so brave during his shots. Brice weighs 20 pounds, 10 ounces (90th percentile) and is 28 inches long (90th percentile). Dr. Mosely said he's bigger than her 18 month old. He's been eating rice cereal for awhile and we started squash Sunday night. He loved it. He's sitting up without support for longer and longer each day and he's trying his hardest to crawl. He loves to talk and has a big personality. Check out some recent pictures...
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
He is so cute!! He is the same size as Anne Wells...that's crazy! I can't believe he is already 6 months old..wow!
Glad all went well at the appt and his shots. I gave Aggie sweet potatoes tonight...she liked them;) At least when you give him the bananas again he will be getting veggies too so that might help.
Post a Comment