
We had Lucas' first swimming lesson this evening at the Y and it was so much fun. Lucas loved it and can't wait to go back Thursday. He will go Tuesday and Thursday evenings for the next couple of weeks. My pictures aren't that good because we were sitting far away and Jeff didn't want me to distract Lucas by going any closer. It didn't matter where we were sitting though because he kept waving to us and yelling, "Hey Mama, Hey Daddy!" Lucas did great. He's the youngest in the class but you would have never known it. Some of the kids were hesitant in the water but Lucas wasn't. When they were supposed to be standing on the side, Lucas would be putting his face down in the water or jumping in. He jumped in 3 times in a row when he wasn't supposed to. Jeff and I were laughing so hard. I thought I was going to have to go over there to tell him to stop jumping in but he finally listened to the teacher. One of the teachers freaked out the first time he jumped in because he went under. I think she thought he wouldn't be able to come back up. He doesn't mind going under and always pops right back up. His poor teachers have their hands full with our eager swimmer!


1 comment:
I'm glad his swimming lessons are going better than ours!!! We aren't sure if we are going back:( I will explain later. He looks cute sitting there!!!
Post a Comment