Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Lucas' End of the Year Party

Lucas had his end of the year party at Toadily Fun Thursday morning. Brice and I joined him for the fun. I could barely get any pictures because he was whizzing around with all his friends. It was really neat to watch him with his friends. I can't believe the school year is almost over. He goes Tuesday morning and then Thursday morning is his end of the year program. Jeff and I are really looking forward to that, since Lucas was such a star at the Christmas program. Here are the pictures I was able to get at Toadily Fun...

So excited about seeing all the bounce houses and slides!

The Three Amigos: Cuyler, Lucas, and Shawn
All year long I have heard about Cuyler and Shawn and all I wanted was one good picture of Lu's best buds from school. This is the best I got! :) I'm hoping to have Cuyler and Shawn over for some playdates this summer.

Brice had a blast too!

Snacktime! I made cupcakes with rainbow chip icing! When I was growing up, my mom would make a cake with rainbow chip icing to celebrate the end of the school year. I figured I would continue the tradition! They were a hit!

No comments: