We had a fun filled day with the Peelers on Sunday. First, I met Maggie, Hope, and Hope's friend Ashley at the movie theater after church to see Letters to Juliet. We all loved it! After the movie, Maggie and I dropped Hope and Ashley off at our house where Mark, Jenkins, his friend JD, and Max already were and we went on to the grocery store to get stuff for dinner. When we got home we all walked to the pool for some fun in the sun. Maggie, Brice, and I came home a little early so Brice could get a nap and we could get dinner ready. Grilled chicken salad for the adults and macaroni and cheese for the kids! We all had so much fun and the big kids were so good to Lucas as always. He always loves hanging out with Hope, Jenkins and Max!
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment