Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Downtown Greenville with Lu!

Mom babysat Brice last night while Jeff, Lucas, and I headed to downtown Greenville for some fun, food, and baseball! Lucas was dying to see the bridge at Falls Park (Mom and Dad have taken him there a couple of times before) so we walked across the bridge first and then Lucas led us around the rest of the park. We ended up at Overlook Grill for a great dinner. Then we headed up to Flour Field for the Greenville Drive baseball game. It was so cool. It was our first time at a game and we will definitely take Lucas (and Brice when he gets older!!)again. He loved it.
Lucas with Reedy Rip It at the game!
Dad and Lucas

Mom and Lucas

Since we parked near the bridge, Lucas insisted we cross the bridge one more time before we went to the car. Why I didn't take a picture before the game when it was light outside I don't know. I wish you could see the beautiful waterfall behind Lu!!! Please notice the chocolate ice cream from the game all over Lucas' shirt.
Jeff and I had such a good time with our big boy!

No comments: