
Who knew I would have a blue eyed baby boy? Brice's eyes are so pretty. Lucas' were brown by now so I'm thinking Brice's baby blues will stick around. I know this picture makes his eyes look gray but they are a beautiful shade of dark blue. As you can also see in this picture, Brice doesn't like to sit still for long anymore. He is on the move, crawling from room to room, getting into everything. Bless his heart, he has carpet burns on his knees and bruises on his head from crawling into things. Life is geting more interesting!
I am frantically trying to get things ready and packed today because the Wiersma family is headed to the beach tomorrow! WOOHOO! We are all very excited and look forward to a week of fun in the sun, sand, and saltwater!
1 comment:
He is so sweet and precious!! I think him and Lucas look so different!! Hope y'all are having a wonderful time at the beach!
Post a Comment