I haven't been updating my blog as often as I would like. I have some pictures I've been meaning to post and have decided to do it all in one post. Life is busy with 2 boys and I am finding less time to blog!

The boys now bathe together which is all sorts of fun!! It also saves Mom and Dad some time! Brice loves being out of his baby tub and able to play with the bath toys. Neither child is timid when it comes to water and they both splash until the bathroom floor is soaked!

Porter came for a playdate on a hot day this week and the boys enjoyed some fun in the sun in the backyard.

I took this picture of the boys a few weeks ago! It's definitely my favorite picture I've taken of them. So handsome!

Brice is now cruisin' in the red car Lucas cruised in so often when he was that age. He loves it!

We are loving having a pool in the neighborhood!

The boys are really starting to interact together and it melts my heart. Lucas is so good to Brice and Brice thinks his older brother is hilarious. I often hear their laughter together these days and it is such a great sound.

The boys skinny-dipped in the backyard one evening when we didn't feel like heading to the neighborhood pool.

This was before Lucas' end of the year program at school. He did great. The program had a patriotic theme so his class sang 2 patriotic songs and said the Pledge of Allegiance. I need to get a special cord so I can upload videos from my video camera and post them on the blog.

The Wiersma Men

Twins!
1 comment:
HAHAHA!!! Love the Twins pic!!!! These are all so cute of the boys! (On a scale of 1 to 10 how pumped are you about me leaving a comment??)
Post a Comment