Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 22, 2010

PAINT!

I took some pictures of the house while the boys were sleeping this afternoon. I'm not nearly as pleased with the pictures as I am with the real deal, but the pictures will give you an idea of how the house looks. I'm so pleased with the outcome. Juan did a great job and I love the colors we chose. The house looks totally different. I love it! We got Juan to quote the upstairs because we are ready to get that painted as well. It really looks dull now that the downstairs is painted.



(No, we didn't get a new dog. This is Millie, my friend Jennifer's dog, who is staying with us this week.)


1 comment:

Libba and Lewis said...

Anna, the house looks great!! Love the colors y'all picked out! Amazing what a little paint can do!!