Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Visit from Tia!

Tia, Bethany, and Lydia came to Anderson today and spent the entire day with us! It was such a treat. Lucas and Bethany had a great time together as usual. Lucas loved having someone besides Brice and I to play with all day. I wish we were still neighbors so we could get together everyday. We sure had it made and I sure miss those days. Lydia and Brice were very interested in each other, but slept for most of the day. We plan to make a trip to Greenwood next week to return the favor!
Lu and B watching 101 Dalmations, an old favorite. (although I'm not sure how Bethany can see since Lucas is all up in her face!!) I think it was one of the first movies they watched together!
Running around the backyard in the nude! Ahh, to be a kid again, so innocent and free! :)
We love you Tia, Bethany, and Lydia!!!!!

1 comment:

Tia said...

Awww, we had fun! Can't wait for ya'll to come next week. Long gone are the days of walking across the street and watching shows while the kids sleep and having chic-fil-a 3 times a week with a homemade cookie (tear). So sad..