Lucas had 2 birthday parties this weekend! On Friday afternoon we went to Toadily Fun for Georgia's 4th birthday party. Georgia is a girl in Lucas' class. He had tons of fun on the bounce houses and playing games! Saturday morning we went to Build-A-Bear for my cousin Julie's son Alex's 3rd birthday party. Poor Lucas had never been to Build-A-Bear so that was special. He really enjoyed it. I took some pictures at both parties...
Lucas loved riding the motorcycle! (He's really not playing the game, I saved the tokens for what I thought he could really play. He didn't know the difference!)
He loved the basketball game and he really is playing! Check out that form!
Very satisfied after cake and ice cream
He loves going down slides head first
The kids lined up at Build-A-Bear
Lucas being silly with his bear! He named it Kitty from one of his favorite movies, Monsters Inc! (Kitty is what the little girl calls Sully the monster and Lucas thinks its so funny)
Lucas had a super busy, super fun weekend. To top off the birthday parties, he went to Fall for Greenville with Joseph, Tara, Elizabeth, and Caroline today. (Jeff did school work and I cleaned the house, 2 tasks that are not easy to do with Lucas around!) They met up with Mummy and Granddaddy and had a big time. He was pooped when he got home! I'm sure he will sleep great tonight.





No comments:
Post a Comment