Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 7, 2010

A Day With Baby Caroline!

My brother's daughter Caroline spent the day with us today and it was so nice to have another girl around the house. Both boys loved having her here and she was such an angel.
Right after Caroline (or Baby Carowine, as Lucas so cutely calls her since he can't say L's) got here, Lucas was digging in her bag saying it was time to feed her and pretending to give her cereal and her bottle. He was so sweet to her all day telling her he loves her and how cute she was. He was way sweeter to her than he is to his brother. Maybe he knows you need to treat girls sweetly.

After her morning nap, I put on a cute smocked dress for our photo shoot! I think Caroline looks just like Joseph. Every now and then, I saw a glimpse of Tara in her but I think it's the eyebrows that are just like Joseph.

Giggling at Lucas!

Too bad she spit up on her pretty dress! So now she's in a more casual outfit for some playtime on the floor.

I was in the kitchen unloading the dishwasher right before I was going to take her up for her nap and didn't here here babbling anymore. This is what I found... No fussing or anything, she just nodded off to sleep. She looks so comfy and peaceful.

We all needed to get out of the house so we loaded up the crew and went for a walk.

Lucas was pumped to walk on his own so he did a little jig on every storm drain we passed like it was his very own stage. He's quite the performer.

Thank heaven for little girls!

No comments: