Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Brice's Lunch Date

Tia, Bethany, and Lydia came over today to have lunch and hang out for a couple of hours. It was so nice to have some company on such a cold, dreary day! Bethany and Lucas had fun doing their own thing while Lydia and Brice slept so Tia and I could visit. We got Schlotzky's for lunch and Lydia and Brice had their first lunch date over some pizza and grapes. So romantic!
Lydia is so beautiful!
Sweet Bricey
This dancing Christmas tree is the best $10 I've ever spent. I got it at Walgreens and both boys love it. I'm a little sick of the song Rocking Around the Christmas Tree, though. Lydia and Brice loved dancing along with the tree!

1 comment:

Tia said...

He was such a gentlemen. Lyd's couldn't stop talking about it! She was also terribly embarassed to have done not one, but two stinkers at his house!!!