Lucas had his Christmas program at school this morning and did a great job. His class sang Oh Come Little Children, Jolly Old Saint Nicholas, Angel Band and then recited the poem, Five Little Candles. All classes sang We Wish You a Merry Christmas to close the program. This morning at home when he was practicing he kept singing "We Miss You a Merry Christmas, We Miss You a Merry Christmas". Haha. I got him singing O Come Little Children and Jolly Old Saint Nicholas on video on my new camera and I am going to try an upload those later. My mom was over-seeing some furniture delivery to David in Columbia so Dad came and stayed with Brice so Jeff and I could give Lucas our undivided attention. Brice and Granddaddy had a great time together and Brice was sound asleep when Lucas and I got home. Thank you, Granddaddy!
Lucas all ready to head to school for the program!





1 comment:
I'm cracking up at the hands in the pockets because it makes me think of Wizz. Maybe he doesn't do that all the time, but it still makes me think of him.
Post a Comment